Main goal of the project was to create more accessible, effective and integrated social services and inclusive education programs delivered to vulnerable groups in danger of social exclusion through clustering of social NGOs.
The Danube Social Service and Education Cluster comprises a network of NGOs and Federations in the Danube Region which was formed within a one-year project funded by the START Danube Region Project Fund of Priority Area 10 “Institutional Capacity Building” of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (March 2015- February 2016).
Partners of the project:
- Agapedia Foundation Romania
- Federation of Social NGOs in Bulgaria FSSB
- Liebenau Foundation, Germany
- Federation of Social NGOs in Transylvania
- Concordia Vienna
- Civil Society Network EUSDR in Stuttgart
Main results and documents:
- 1 transnational cluster
- 1 common position paper
- cooperation with other countries
- development of benchmarking lists
- improve key competences of stakeholders
More details can be also found in the Project Position Paper